Kamis, 16 April 2009

Love’s gone

Without you everything seems blurry
But to be with you everything seems clearly
Just close my eyes to feel you are here
But finally I know
You’ve gone bringing my love away

I still remember when you touched me
You said that you loved me
Giving me support to tread this life
When I was down

It still in my mind
When you whispered that you’d be my hand
To guide me to somewhere beautiful
Place where we belong together

Under the bluest sky
The wind touched us tenderly
We closed our eyes and felt the world was ours
And dreamed we could be a pair of dove

But now everything’s gone
You drive me mad with this love
You make me fallen from the highest sky
You…. You….
Nothing I can say
I’m down without you

Don’t come again to my life
Let it be my memory
If it’s best for you
I realize it will be better for me
I’m brave because of you
I’m tough because of you
Now you’ve gone and everything has gone

0 komentar: