Kamis, 23 April 2009

so tiring but i am lazy to move....

last time i didn't feel anything
even imagined about this thing
but what's going on now babe...
i cry all nite long till nite laughing me...
stars shout to me...
why do you always waste your day in tears?
I can't answer it...
my tears come down again decorate my days

i am so tired
always keep anything hurts by myself
is it my mistake?
or you never want to know...
too hard to feel
but i can't leave it away
I can't fight it so just let it be

but i am so tired
but i'm lazy to move
I'm too afraid
afraid about what?
about loosing you

unfortunately you even don't want to know
or you won't know
or you don't want to understand
cus there's nothing you feel

am i wrong?
am i true?
all i know is what i see and feel now
what i feel is true though sometimes it's annoying you
so tiring but I'm lazy to move
cuz it's too hard...
this feeling is too hard

fool you gal!
whatever!

0 komentar: