Rabu, 20 Mei 2009

how stupid moron in luv i am!

i need to hate you
wanna burning everything about you
throw this feeling to ignore you
let a big giant bird eat you
and flood make you sleep in breathless
imagine that you die in calm
let my tears come down on my check
useless tears drop to miss you
missing something that never care about me

can you see
i try to receive anything in you
but the wind blows fuckingly
just bringing my love away
my love has changed become hate now
gloomy to see you in restless
you can feel what i feel so far
so hurt me when i see i do something useless

too much love and now become hate
you make it like that
i know you never care
so what am i waiting for so far guys
just tears, broken heart, suffered, anger, and tears again

you are right
who do you think i am
i have no right about you
i just can tell what i feel by words
i always speechless when i stand in front of you
you drive me mute with your hold
like the answer that you feel the same
but i think that is not true
so what am i waiting for from you
the next tears?
i'm too tired to let my tears go down again
yeahhh...i guess surrender is better
let me covered by this feeling alone
though i know it will bother me...
but it is a must
must...
or i just waste my love for someone who never cares and let me die drowning in my own tears
and then being a stupid girl as long as my life

0 komentar: