Senin, 06 Juli 2009

when my tears come down like a down pour rain
waiting for your hands to wipe them
But i just can wait
your hands never there

when i feel so gloomy
i wish you will hold me tight
asking what happen to me
and give me more power to pass
but finally i found you just laughing and say " ignore it, that's useless "

when i stay far away
dreaming you will call me and ask me " how are you?"
but nothing i hear from you
and i just can miss you from far

when i'm in trouble
need your support to solve it
but nothing i get from you
you always think " no matter with them all"

so what am i waiting for?
i love you trully
but i feel i always alone and lonely
so what am i dreaming about next?
but i never feel your warm
angry mad angry and mad...
you always give them to me

love makes me blind
but i want to keep this blind
so crazy i am!
i know i'm so crazy...
whatever you say...
all i know is i love him now....

0 komentar: