Senin, 09 November 2009

You don't have right to judge somebody's life!

Yesterday, i decided to go there. i have started my step, i have prepared for myself. My family gave me permit to go there, so it built more power in me. I have stepped half of my way...feeling so happy cus there's smile welcoming me over there. But suddenly...some people stared at me and said bad things about me. It's my life, i have my own right to decide what best for me. it's not just for playing game, it's for my next life, even for my whole life..and i have been thinking about it for thousand times, till finally i took this answer that I have to go there. Let everyone talks anything about me...i don't care. I'm the only who knows what my life being...and it's not out border of norma, i still in good way...so what the fuck they are talking about.Absolutely I don't care! My family agree with my decision, so what's the hell???I don't bother you all...everyone has his own managing life, different your story life..different with my story life.Do you ever imagine that you can manage your life based on your happily ever after story arrangement?I don't think so..life flows like water..we don't know what will happen with us tomorrow..even a second later..just try to tread it and try to do best.that's like I do now. I never dreamed to be like this before..but i just tread it as my unique story life, i just try to do my best what appear in front of me..as long as it doesn't bother you, and it's my right..and the most important thing is my family give me allow.
And look at yourself now.I tried to ignore you, and now you try to get close again to me...Look at yourself now!!!it appears what absolutely bad now.
We can't judge somebody's life. Because we are not in his position and condition. We don't know what best for him. Because everyone has different story life. Even we have the same story life, but it's not absolutely the same for deciding. Abslolutely we don't have right to judge somebody's life.

0 komentar: