Senin, 01 Februari 2010

bathroom is my best friend

it's raining
and i'm alone here with my lonely
i feel no cold because fire around me
fire of anger and i don't know how to control it
i wonder what i feel so far
i feel full in my heart and mine
even my heart's beating so hard
everything comes disturbing my normal brain

only anger that stays with me

bathroom..yess it is the only best friend
no friend to share no friend to tell
I have it only
My bathroom...

bathroom can make this fire already gone
and keep me stay in calm again
no matter what people say
all i know is bathroom can make me have a life again

i'm alone...so lonely

raining is so hard
no friend to share no friend to tell
thinking too much..and no one could understand...
only my bathroom..that can make me stay in calm again

my bathroom..yess..bathroom is my best friend

0 komentar: