Jumat, 29 April 2011

would you keep your face away from me?

rain has gone
dry already come
i'm afraid it will bring me fire
cus tonite i can't compromize with these eyes
they can't be closed
there's a flame inside
I want to stop it, I don't want to keep it longer
But I can't cus absolutely I can let it be free

Totally I don't agree with something out of the rule
even the rule is un-written but we should know
it should or it should not
we have to know the rule, at least about norma that we have learned in this school of life

past is past, present is present
past has gone and present is mine now
don't threath present as the past
cus past is different with present

maybe you think that's normal
but for me that's totally abnormal
you act as an insane
you can't put your ass on the right chair
it's really disturbing me

you act as a bitch
drinking and smoking as a bitch
listening to music loudly, and you ignore everyone around you
ignoring someone who is studying to be better
don't you see that?

it's not a saloon
it's not a free place
you can do everything outside
But not here
Not here from you...
I'm not allow you...you are forbidden to me

My hands want to talk
But I say "No"
It's not the right way, i'm not like you

You know,
there's only sentence that i want you to hear from this mouth
would you keep your face away from me?
I'm sick because of you
what the hell you are!!!

0 komentar: