Senin, 06 Juni 2011

I wish I were there :(

Tonite I'm in tears again
maybe it's not the first time
I even feel it so many times
just for a simple reason

I'm confused now
and can do nothing but crying
always crying and never boring

mom....dad....
I'm so sorry if I drive you mad and sad
honestly I really want to
but I can't compromize with this situation
I really want to be there
But I have no effort to go there

I'm not different
I'm still your cute and stubborn daughter
I really miss you all there
But I can't go there

Dad, maybe I can't be there in your birthday
I really want to be there
But I have no compromize with this condition

Everything I will pass cus it's my decision
All I want is your healthiness there
Don't think about me, I know I can survive
It's my decision that I have to receive

All I want is your goodness
Mom, Dad,my brothers...I miss you and love you too much
even it drives me breathless and cry again
But I promise I will come to you soon
Don't forget me...
I love you all :)

0 komentar: