Sabtu, 25 Juli 2009

blue saturday nite

so disappointed to be heard
no words no reason but i know them all
no time and braveness to talk in front of you...
but my heart and eyes tell you everything
if only you could understand...

but poor of me again
i always speechless in front of you
every blame in my heart suddenly dissapear
only luv luv and luv and want to hold you tight
though i really want to kick you and make everything clear
i don't want to have this burden
need your explanation
but i always feel that i have no right about you

moon always laughs to me
sun always mad about me
i'm so weak and have no courage to win my self

you always cheats me
and cheats everybody
do you feel so shy about me?
if the answer is correct, okey i will go and bring this fucking feeling with me
tread this life alone and don't know where a shelter place for me
but one thing i should know...
i'm not alone
i still can reach my happiness
though so hurt inside

don't tell lie again..to me..to everyone...
if you are not feeling good with this..tell me please...
my heart is ready to receive it
sure...i never lie
but if i tell the truth
is it truth for you too?
i always feel i have no right about you...
so always threath myself like a donkey who missing love
though the other better outside
stupid or crazy i am?
both of them...
too much thinking so my brain can't work properly...

so sad to hear that
what can i do??
you know what i do then...
hold you and try to ignore it
but deep inside my heart is crying
crying about something useless
something that i shouldn't thought
and waste my energy and make dirty my story life...
but it's me
i just want to feel it normally...
just it...

it's me..it's me..
if only you love me too...
like how deep my love for you...
but i have no right to make you love me...
cus you are not mine...for me..
you always say that you love me too
but i never understand whether it's your real love for me or not...
i'm still wondering...
cus you always make me sad...
but i know that i love you only...

i'm tired to cry..i won't

0 komentar: