Minggu, 13 September 2009

finally i know the reason why i always ask you " do you love me too?"

your hold can't warm me
your words can't touch me
your kiss can't be a sign that you love me
i don't need them all
not enough just to say i love you
i need an honesty
from deep inside your heart

i love you more than anything
even if i may say...i love you more than my own self
i'm so mad when you ignore it
cuz i love everything in you
even if i may build my own word ... i love you then i buy you as a package
goodness or badness in you...i receive them all
so please understand me...
do as i do to you...
i don't want to push you...
just your understanding
that i'm here with my love for you
cuz i never did and felt something like this before

so hurt me when i heard you don't want to make serious what happen right now
you don't want to be disappointed again, like what you felt with your past love
i don't want to call it as your first love
i have my own first love... so bad story love too..
but i can make it as a just story life

past different with future
i'm here with my love
receiving anything in you
is it fair, you just tread it as a simple life without commitment and serious thinking?
and i never feel have right about you?
so what am i waiting for?

i'm so irritated
it means that you don't believe me
i won't do this kind of life if there's no serious thinking about my life
surely..i don't want to destroy my own life
i can find another better man outside
but my love is absolutely for you
so is it fair for me???
so what am i waiting for?
i never feel your serious feeling about me...

kiss and hold are not the answer
i need an honesty from your heart
and i never feel it from you

i never push you to do something
i never ask you about something
your true love and your understanding are enough for me...but i never feel them from you

that's why i always ask you " do you love me?"
cus i'm still doubt about it
and finally i know the answer
you don't want to be dissappointed anymore
i'm not the same...please don't threath me like your gals before me...
i'm not the same...i'm different..so different...

you know..i always feel that i have no right about you
i don't know why this statement stays in my heart
cus there's no commitment between us???
it could be...
i always try to gather my braveness to receive the fact that finally you choose the other, not me...

that's the reason why i always ask you " do you love me too?"

your anger never make me melting
your egoistic never drive me go away
cus i love you as a package
goodness and badness are a symphony of you for me...

but if finally i know that there's no true love for me...
i'm ready to go...
i wish you could feel my true love ... though just a little about me...

i'm afraid to imagine about someday
too afraid that finally you neglect me
and no responsible about me...

where will i find a shelter place to make warm my heart?
i have no one here but you...

that's the reason why i always ask you
and finally i know...

is it a blame if i love you deeply?
don't ask me why cuz i don't know
i don't want to see you away
is there still love for me?
you don't want to be disappointed again ...
so what am i waiting for?
you don't have love for me ...
no...you don't...

always wishing the best for you..cuz i love you...

0 komentar: