Sabtu, 05 September 2009

Happy Birthday My Honey...

I know i'm not so romantic,,,
I know i can't give you anything,,,
I know I just can arrange these words,,,
but i hope it can be a representative for what i feel to you,,,

Although it's too late,,,
but i make it with my trully love,,,
eventhough you always make me blue,,
But i will always love you,,,

Happy Birthday to you,,,
Hoping all the best for you,,,
Wishing you will love me too,,,
and I want to say that i love you,,,

moon can't say anything
stars can't show something
but they are with me tonite
and they know that it's a great day for you,,,

nite so cold,,,
i'm waiting for your hold,,,
my heart like so sold,,,
and my love for you seems so bold,,,

Happy Birthday honey,,,
Baing mature, no stubborn, no egoistic
Success in your every step, happy in your every life
i always wishing beside you
because i still love you,,,

Happy Birthday to you,,,
always best in you,,,

love you,

0 komentar: